Become a Member
Why Join the CRSC
The goal of the Canadian Roundtable for Sustainable Crops (CRSC) is to create an environment in which all sectors coordinate their efforts; working together to understand the needs of the marketplace, and to create and communicate a common message about Canadian grains sustainability for the benefit of the entire industry.
Members are eligible for positions on the Steering Committee, may attend the CRSC semi-annual meetings and have access to all the CRSC research reports.
Who is Eligible
Membership in the CRSC is open to organizations or companies that are involved or interested in Canada’s grains sector, and wish to participate in a national forum for addressing environmental, social, and economic sustainability issues and opportunities relevant to all of the sector’s stakeholders. Categories of membership include:
- Grower association (provincial, regional or national)
- Value chain council / commodity association
- Grain handler / marketer/exporters
- Input supplier – seed / fertilizer / agro-chemicals / financial services
- Food and feed manufacturing / distribution / retail / food service
- Environmental associations; sustainability certifiers and services, research and academic institutions
Expectations of members:
Support the Vision and Mission of the CRSC and work constructively toward the achievement of the CRSC objectives; and
Contribute financially to the operation of the CRSC by paying annual membership dues.
Members are encouraged to get involved in the activities of the CRSC, from attending meetings to participating on committees to contributing resources or funding in support of core projects and initiatives.
How to Join